A: All University of Nebraska System students, faculty (including emeriti) and staff with active roles will have access.
Q: Where should I store my data?
A: If you’re working on a personal file, save it to OneDrive. Your OneDrive files are private unless you share them with others. If you’re already working as a team in Microsoft Teams or SharePoint, you should save your files where your team works. Since all files shared with you can be accessed from OneDrive, you can also start a document in your OneDrive and move it to a SharePoint folder shared with you.
A: All common file types are supported. Learn more here.
For file size limits, depending on the web browser you use, you can upload files up to 100GB in size. (This limit is per file, not total.) For more information, see here.
Q: How much storage space do I have?
A: Everyone starts with a 1TB quota for OneDrive. SharePoint has 25TB of storage.
Q: How do I recover deleted files?
Q: How do i share files?
Q: Do external users need a Microsoft account?
A: Yes, external users or guests must have a Microsoft 365 account. If the user does not have a Microsoft 365 account, the user can create one for free.
Q: How do I chat with an external user in Teams?
- New Chat
- To: Enter the external/guest users full email address e.g. email@example.com
- Click Search Externally
Q: How do I add an external user to a Team?
- Select your Team
- Tap ellipsis (three dots) > select Add member *if you do not have this option ask the owner of the team
- Enter the external users full email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap Add as a guest
Q: How do I switch between tenants in Teams?
- Click on the drop-down menu next to your profile picture on the upper-right in the Teams App
- Click on the name of the tenant to switch
- Repeat steps to switch back or to switch to additional tenant