Virtual desktops and applications are accessible anytime, from anywhere, and from any device. Content resides within the data center, enhancing security by ensuring the data is safe even if the user’s device is lost or stolen. Users can use their desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone to access their software and data without physically being on campus.
Benefits & Features
- Any time, anywhere, any device access
- Enhanced data security
- No need to physically come to campus to access software
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- New software and software updates are distributed quickly and seamlessly
- Easier to manage images; changes only have to be made once
- Reduces software and operating system update time from days to hours
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership by about 50%
- Rapid deployment of new software without interrupting users
- Switch back and forth between operating systems or images in seconds
Cost varies by service selection.